Harlow at The Hair Collective
1228 Williamson St.
Madison, WI 53703
Please review COVID-19 policies before your scheduled visit
- Sign the Covid-19 contract sent in your confirmation email.
- Service providers nor guests will NOT be permitted on the premises if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you cannot control sneezing/coughing due to allergies etc. If you are showing any symptoms or feel sick please reach out to cancel. Cancellation policy procedures will be waived in these instances.
- Only the guest with the scheduled service will be allowed in the Studio at a time, and no other patrons will be allowed in waiting areas.
- Guests will receive a text when they are allowed to enter the premises. You will be advised to wait in your car or outside at a safe distance from others until my studio is properly sterilized and ready for you.
- Only bring essential things in with you (keys, phone, credit card)
- All implements, tools and surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected between each guests
During your Visit:
- Please wash hands or use provided hand sanitizer upon arriving in the suites.
- Masks will be required in the studio (preferably ones that hook behind ears) If you don’t have your own there will be one provided at a $3 cost.
- A clean/ sanitized cape will be used for each guest
- Doors and high contact areas will be sanitized every 15-30 min
- Contactless payments will be encouraged (venmo, ApplePay) no cash will be accepted at this time.